Homes in the architecturally planned Les Chateaux neighborhood include the perfect marriage of the latest in energy efficient technologies and old world charm. These French Country styled homes are built with such energy saving features as solar shingles, tankless water heaters, spray foam insulation in the attic, and xeriscaped yards with use of native plants and artificial turf for limited water requirements. There are only 15 homesites in Les Chateaux, all with large lots that feature unobstructed views of hole 7 of the Valley course and surrounding Hill Country. Availability is limited in this one-of-a-kind neighborhood, and the remaining homesites will not last long. Ask our sales staff about the floorplans available in Les Chateaux before all homesites are gone.
Features of Les Chateaux Homes
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Score of 54 – What is a HERS score?
- Approximate Energy Savings of $1,400 per year*
- DOW Powerhouse™ Solar Shingles
- Synthetic Grass & Xeriscape Landscaping
- High-End French Country Design
- Telescoping Sliding Patio Door
- High Volume Ceilings w/ Exposed Beams
- Propane Gas Cooktop, Water Heater, Outdoor Grill, & Fireplace
- Chef’s Kitchen w/ Custom Knotty Alder Cabinets & Granite Countertops
- Bosch or Equivalent Appliances
- Fireplace in the Great Room
- Outdoor Entertainment Space w/ Kitchen
- Hand-troweled Walls
- Detached Casita Floorplan
- Open Cell Spray Foam Insulation
- Tankless Water Heater
- Low-E Energy Efficient Windows
- Kohler Low-flow Commodes in all baths
- Only 13 Homesites Left
- All Homesites Located On our Championship Golf Course
Homes For Sale In This Neighborhood
Please create a page that is using page template "Property Comparison".
You have reached the maximum of four properties per comparison.
This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, and is subject to change without notice.